🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Your account has been suspended. Please conta...
Page options
jonathanrroberts
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Hello Team,

I just opened up my account and it was under review and later approved but before even submitting my profile for approval, I received “Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.” I think this was triggered by VPN since my location pre-entered was different from one from VPN

How can this be resolved please, Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
df602768
Community Member

You posted the same a few days ago, no? 

NikolaS

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi.

I have the same issue.

Signed up, got approved, the next login it's suspended?

Can't know why. Would appreciate any help. 🙂 

Hello Sarah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
nashusfin
Community Member

P.S: I don't know how this community platform works like am I supposed to post the queries in thread or some an entirely new. However, I have posted this before, I am posting again.

Hello, I am fairly new to the upwork, however, I had created my account back in 2018 and remained unactive untlil last week. While creating the account I had linked my sales certificate, the certificate was part of my undergrad degree program during sales and marketing course. In no way, I tried to cheat or broke any terms of Upwork. The email stated that, they couldn't find my email on the certification site, however, I used my college email on the certification site not my personal one, I panicked and deleted the certification because I didn't know what to do, as i am  new to this platform. I just got my first project today, and I had almost completed working on it and its due tomorrow.

I can't reply to the ticket ( #22135678) that was sent to me way before in 2018 but I didn't have account suspension till yesterday. Also, I can't post the question on the discussion community, I had to create another account (sorry i had no other way) just to post my querey, I tried to contact with agents none would help me and simply ignore the chat and post generic message. I have been encouraged to move from Fiverr to upwork and tbh it has been gruelling process to just for me to post a question.

Please would someone help in this regard?

Thank you in advance!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths