cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

karenfrancis1986
Karen F Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
1 of 7

Hi I'm new to Upwork (I had an old account on another email address years ago but I think there were some issues with payment and ID and I quit), and I have filled in a profile and made a proposal for a job, but I have the above message at the top of my screen, and I'm not sure why my account has been suspended or what I can do about it. The automated help function certainly hasn't helped!

Help?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Karen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abibstors
Abib B Member Since: Jun 2, 2021
3 of 7
I had the same problem
karenfrancis1986
Karen F Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
4 of 7

Thanks nothing as yet! Will this show up as a notification?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5 of 7

Hi Karen,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. You should have now received a message from the team via a support ticket. They'll assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
karenfrancis86
Karen F Member Since: Jun 17, 2021
6 of 7

Hi there, one of your team said to reach out on the old email address which I haven't used for five years, which apparently you can't delete. So here I am, on the old email address that I don't want to use. Can someone please help me with this problem before I disappear for another five years because this website is so frustrating and convoluted?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 7

Hi Karen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS