🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Your account has been suspended
Page options
georgefirmwst
Community Member

Your account has been suspended

I am a new user here , i dont understand the reason , my billing is active and i have even paid for the Upwork Plus , but still my account appears to be suspened.  Can anyone help me here ?

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi George,

Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello  Mr.Bojan

When i click the link it says access deined.

I am new user here , do forigve my mishaps , i didnt see some of the emails that upwork had sent me, I was a bit busy and failed to reply on time.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Later on I figured out that there was a VPN running on my machine , i wasnt aware about it , I logged into upwork without understadning it was running in my background,  figured upwork has banned me for that reason. I am sorry about that.

Also I frequently commute between diffrent citites in India. Should i refrain from using upwork while switching between states and cities ?

VPNs are pests. They come from nowhere, they hide into your computer and change your location to somewhere on the other side of Earth, they even change your name.

Those VPNs!

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

I have the VPN situation under control , but apart from that am I in trouble here ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths