Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended

Mahmoud M Member Since: Feb 17, 2017
1 of 8

please explain to my why my account has been suspended

Ace Contributor
Md. Sayem H Member Since: Feb 17, 2016
2 of 8

Hello Mahmoud, may be you did something extremely wrong that goes to against of Upwork policy, that’s why Upwork authority have suspended you, you should to contact with Upwork support center.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 8

Hi Mahmoud,

Please refer to the notifications our team sent you last year and to the response our agent posted on the your ticket at the beginning of February regarding the issues with your profile. You'll need to make the necessary changes outlined in the original ticket in order to resubmit your profile for review and resume using your Upwork account.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 8

Md. Sayem:

Keep in mind the fact that account suspensions happen for a wide variety of reasons. These include routine requests to verify identity. Accounts may also be "suspended" simply as a step in getting a new freelancer account set up. Not all suspensions are a result of gross malfeasance.

Ace Contributor
Md. Sayem H Member Since: Feb 17, 2016
5 of 8

My apologies, thanks for your information Mr. Preston regarding of Account suspensions issue.

Flora Daisy R Member Since: Dec 7, 2016
6 of 8

Why suspended my Account  , Please send activate. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 8

Hi Flora Daisy, 

I checked your account and can see that our team notified you last December via email to let you know that you need to complete your video-chat verification. We'll have someone reach out to you so that you can complete the verification process. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 8

@Flora Daisy R wrote:

Why suspended my Account  , Please send activate. 

Good luck with verifying that your real legal name is Flora Daisy...... 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS