cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My profile was not approved what hapens then

Highlighted
Elijah K Member Since: Jun 26, 2016
71 of 83

hey my profile was not approved and I really want to work on up work what should I do,.

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
72 of 83

Elijah,

You have opened a client account instead of a freelancer account.  You have to have a freelancer account to apply for projects.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
73 of 83

Hi Elijah,

You need to complete your account in order for it to be approved. I see you signed up on Upwork yesterday, but your account won't be approved at its current state.

Jony A Member Since: Aug 1, 2016
74 of 83
I am complete my profile .and it got 100% ,besides I have passed 7 skill test including readiness test.But my profile under reviewed 3 days past.what can I do ?
Please help me?
Kishor R Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
75 of 83

My Profile is 100% complete, but why is this profile under review when submitting the job.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
76 of 83

Kishor,

Please, allow some time for the team to review your profile. I'll also follow up with them about the progress.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sean M Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
77 of 83

My profile has been under review for almost a week now, can you provide any help??

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
78 of 83

Hi Sean,

Apologies for the delay, our team will review your profile in a bit and update you directly regarding its status.

Diana Miruna S Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
79 of 83

Hello, Vladimir! I am having the same issue, it's been more than 24 hours and still nothing Cat Sad

Rawan K Member Since: Sep 17, 2017
80 of 83

My Profile is 100% complete, why till now I can't start working on the site ??

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS