cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile is under review

Highlighted
Nitesh S Member Since: May 15, 2019
1 of 31

Hello,I have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 48 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

Rebecca V Member Since: May 15, 2019
2 of 31

I have the exact same problem...

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 31

Hi Nitesh and Rebecca,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will review your profiles as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Ivan S Member Since: May 15, 2019
4 of 31

I have exactly the same problem - who can I contact regarding that?

Omar E Member Since: May 15, 2019
5 of 31

Hi, i have the same problem, Everything was working fine before that and i can't send proposals (Your profile is under review You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.) Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
6 of 31

Hi All,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed. If your application is under review for more than 48 hours let us (Moderators) know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Aditya B Member Since: May 15, 2019
7 of 31
It's been more than 24 hours since i set up my account on Upwork. I've filled out everything properly but still I can't submit proposals because it says profile is under review. Please help!
Dapp I Member Since: May 13, 2019
8 of 31

Hi! I have the same problem and my profile has been under review for 3 days already. Could you help me with that, please?

Nico G Member Since: May 15, 2019
9 of 31

Good day, How long will be my account being reviewed, it's already more than 24 hours, nearly 48 hours either, i still haven't received any notifications or emails about my account being reviewed. Thankyou.

Patricia T Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
10 of 31
Hello! My profile has been under review for over a week
Could you help me check it!?

Thanks
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS