cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile is under review

Neelam S Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
11 of 33
Hi Goran
My profile is “under review” for more than 48 hours. Could you please help?
Thanks
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 33

Hi Neelam,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I followed up with our team and your account is accepted now. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nandita R Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
13 of 33

Hi Goran,

One of my friend is also facing this issue. Can you please check if there is something wrong in his case.

His username is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Thanks in advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 33

Hi Nandita,

Please keep in mind that sharing credentials or logging in to another account is a serious violation of our TOS.

Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send/receive private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', I will send you a PM with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
McKenna K Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
15 of 33

Hi Goran,

I stumbled upon this thread after realizing that my profile still says it's under review and I will hear back in 24 hours - it has said this for at least a couple of weeks. Could you help to get my profile reviewed?

Thanks,
McKenna

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 33

Hi McKenna,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team reviewed your profile and it has already been accepted.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mayuran S Member Since: Dec 6, 2018
17 of 33

My Friend profile also under review for last 72 hours. His email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Could you please help to check?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
18 of 33

Hi Mayuran,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. I will forward your friend's account information with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing the account. Kindly let your friend know to expect an update about their account registration soon. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Mira M Member Since: May 15, 2019
19 of 33

My profile is also under review for over 48hours.

Tom L Member Since: May 15, 2019
20 of 33

Same here. I think my profile has been reviewed for over 48 hours now.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS