cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile is under review

Jonathan D Member Since: Jan 19, 2016
61 of 83

How would I know what are things I need to change in my profile in order for it be approve? I created my profile for almost a week now. Thanks

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
62 of 83

ummm is there some kind of profile template floating around the Internet for Fillipino providers? Your profile is plagiarized but the first 5 results in Google show the same template (with years of experience swapped out) all for Fillipino customer service providers on Upwork.

Allan Rey N Member Since: Jan 19, 2016
63 of 83

Hi Upwork Team,

I have registered my account last Monday (January 18, 2016) and I'm still waiting for the approval of my profile. Could you please give me a time frame on how long it takes for my profile to be fully activated? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Allan

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
64 of 83

Hi Allan,

In order to have your profile approved, please use complete sentances to describe your skills and experience instead of bullet points in your profile overview.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
65 of 83

Allan, it normally takes between two to seven days for a new profile to be approved.

When a profile does not conform to Upwork's idea of how a profile should look, it takes longer.

Upwork is uncomfortable with your bullet point-based formatting, and this may delay approval of your profile.

Hovhannes B Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
66 of 83

Hello to you Upwork team.

I registered three days ago and my profile stiil under the review. Did I do something wrong? Could you tell me what to do at this point, please?

Best regardes H. Baghdasaryan

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
67 of 83

Hovhannes:

It is the weekend. Just be patient. It may take a few days more.

68 of 83

@Preston H wrote:

Hovhannes:

It is the weekend. Just be patient. It may take a few days more.

Moreover, Upwork is in a time zone that is 12 hours behind yours. 

Majharul I Member Since: May 28, 2016
69 of 83
Hi,
Can anyone take a look at my profile & suggest where I have to modify in order to accept my profile?
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
70 of 83

Hide the test scores that are below average would be a good start.