🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Your profile requires changes We've hidden y...
Page options
ge6a11
Community Member

Your profile requires changes We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwo

Hey, I made my account couple of years back but never actually used it. Now I updated my info and everything but this statys : 

Your profile requires changes

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

I cannot resubmit my profile and don't understand what the issue is.

Thnaks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Georgi,

Upon checking, you need to update your profile overview and title, to clearly describe any specific skill and experience you might have. Once you finish, please resubmit profile for review.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Georgi I wrote:

Hey, I made my account couple of years back but never actually used it. Now I updated my info and everything but this statys : 

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines.

You don't have a title line.

Lose the "Hey there"

You must not try to sell the services of a team from a freelancer profile

It needs a bit more "meat" - go into what you offer and how hiring you benefits clients

ge6a11
Community Member

Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it 🙂

caring72
Community Member

Am also experiencing the same issue. No matter how many times i modify my profile i keep getting told:

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details."

Can you assist me with my account?

Hi Caring,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further, thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Georgi,

Upon checking, you need to update your profile overview and title, to clearly describe any specific skill and experience you might have. Once you finish, please resubmit profile for review.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths