🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Your profile requires changes
Page options
multiart
Community Member

Your profile requires changes

Hi, please, help. I have a message in my profile:

"Your profile requires changes

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review."

Then i press "Resubmit Profile" and see:

"You can resubmit your profile for review after correcting the issues that were identified during the review process. Please check your email for the complete list of issues".

But I don't have anything on my e-mail! Please tell me what I have to do to start working?

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

Remove the link to freelance.ru in your profile.

Is your name really "Love?" Cuz if not you're not gonna pass verification. Also, the profile pic has to be a pic of you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, 

Upon checking, you need to update your profile photo to one that shows just your face and no more of your body than your neck and shoulders.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name and profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable.

Also, you need to update your profile overview and title, to clearly describe any specific skill and experience you might have. Once you finish, please resubmit profile for review.

We wish you a positive outcome with this.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths