cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile requires changes

Nuremmie Hazelie M Member Since: May 4, 2019
1 of 7

I have created my account a few days ago, and got this message: 

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review. 

However, until now, no ticket was linked to me and I haven't received any email related to this issue. Appreciate if the support team could help with this matter. Thank you.

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 7

Did you have contact information or a link to your website or social media on your profile? 

3 of 7

I'll link to my social media and website. Let's see if my profile gets approval after that. Thank you for your suggestion.

Al Shahriat K Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
4 of 7

Hello,

It means your profile is not complete yet or you need to add more skills. Please add more advance skills and upwork test. Pleae note - community gurus are know better.

Thanks

5 of 7

I've added 10 skills related to my strength and have taken 3 tests so far. How many tests should the freelancer take in order to get the profile approved by Upwork? 

Thank you for your help.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
6 of 7

Hi Nuremmie, 

I went ahead and sent your account with the team so that they can check this for you. I'll let you know once I have more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
7 of 7

Avery, thank you for your kind attention. My profile got approved finally. Thanks once again for helping.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS