🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Your profile was not accepted
Page options
barslan1
Community Member

Your profile was not accepted

You stated that I received a message from your support team, but there's nothing.

13 REPLIES 13
NikolaS

Hi Busra, 

Could you please share more information on this so that we could assist you accordingly? Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
barslan1
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
I received this notification, but I did not receive any message.
Unfortunately we were not able to accept the profile you submitted. Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information. If you would like, you may edit your profile and then resubmit it for another review.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Busra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

same problem in my account, too. My profile hasn't been accepted. I tried it 5 times, but Upwork says your profile isn't accept without any reason. How can I resolve it?

Hi Boris, and Denis, 

I apologize that it took us some time to get back to you. We had to check the status of your accounts with another team. I can confirm that the limitation to both your accounts has already been lifted, and you should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in your categories. 

Let us know if you have other questions, and our team will be happy to help you!

~ Avery
Upwork

I received the following message: 

Your profile was not accepted

Unfortunately we were not able to accept the profile you submitted. Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information.

(by the way, you need a comma after unfortunately 🙂 )

I clicked on the link to check messages but there weren't any messages to look at. 

I found this thread seeing others had this problem. Hopefully, someone could please help me, too?

Thanks for your time,

Carrie

Hi Carrie,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you very much! I appreciate your time looking into the matter.
denisvolkov40
Community Member

I'm new to Upwork. I created my profile for several hours and submitted it. But my profile hasn't been accepted without any reason. I would like to know how to change it to be accepted. Denis

Same problem stills occur repeatedly. My profile keeps not accepted.

I'm not sure what I have to do.

Hi Denis,

Could you please log out and log in again and let me know if you`re still experiencing the same problem?

~ Goran
Upwork

Same here my account is suspended how to resolve this 

Hi Ryan,

I have escalated your concer about your account status. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths