cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your profile was not accepted

barslan1
Busra A Member Since: Sep 19, 2020
1 of 11

You stated that I received a message from your support team, but there's nothing.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2 of 11

Hi Busra, 

Could you please share more information on this so that we could assist you accordingly? Thank you.

~ Nikola

Untitled
barslan1
Busra A Member Since: Sep 19, 2020
3 of 11

Hi Nikola,
I received this notification, but I did not receive any message.
Unfortunately we were not able to accept the profile you submitted. Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information. If you would like, you may edit your profile and then resubmit it for another review.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 11

Hi Busra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
boris-levin
Boris L Member Since: Oct 2, 2020
5 of 11

same problem in my account, too. My profile hasn't been accepted. I tried it 5 times, but Upwork says your profile isn't accept without any reason. How can I resolve it?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 11

Hi Boris, and Denis, 

I apologize that it took us some time to get back to you. We had to check the status of your accounts with another team. I can confirm that the limitation to both your accounts has already been lifted, and you should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in your categories. 

Let us know if you have other questions, and our team will be happy to help you!

-Avery
Untitled
denisvolkov40
Denis V Member Since: Oct 2, 2020
7 of 11

I'm new to Upwork. I created my profile for several hours and submitted it. But my profile hasn't been accepted without any reason. I would like to know how to change it to be accepted. Denis

denisvolkov40
Denis V Member Since: Oct 2, 2020
8 of 11

Same problem stills occur repeatedly. My profile keeps not accepted.

I'm not sure what I have to do.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 11

Hi Denis,

Could you please log out and log in again and let me know if you`re still experiencing the same problem?

Untitled
deguitosryan
Ryan D Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
10 of 11

Same here my account is suspended how to resolve this