🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: account issues
Page options
henniterness
Community Member

account issues

i closed oe account because i couldn't seem to switch it from client to freelance. then tried to open another with the same email. it wouldn't let me use it, because of the old 'archived' account (why archived, not deleted?!). so i opened one with another email address that i never check, just for now. i need to either a) recover the archived account or b) change the new one to the other (old account) email address. Can't find any answers in the support jungle, so trying my luck here.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Henni,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Upwork ToS prohibits opening multiple accounts.

You will need to work with Upwork Customer Support to close all of the accounts you created except for the first on. You will need to do what it takes to restore your ability to use the first account you created.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Henni,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths