🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: account shares overlaps with your Client
Page options
shayaike
Community Member

account shares overlaps with your Client

I'm new in upwork. And I ask one of my old clients to come on Upwork and then I will work with you. Basically, she has some job for me like Pixel and analytics set up for her new website and Keyword Research and run PPC ads.

So that I do that but there is nothing that I can provide her throw Upwork but I submit the job, she accepts because she is my old client and he knows that her job is done. She also new in Upwork. So that I don't know what she did.

Now Upwork send me a mail and temporary block my account,

What can I do now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shayaike,

I checked your account and I can see that you have followed up on your ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shayaike,

I checked your account and I can see that you have followed up on your ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,
Can you please tell me how much time it will take?
Is there any risk for me?

Hi Shayaike,

Since private details are involved we can't discuss them in the Community. Feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths