🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » [advice needed] working on contract & sending...
Page options
7b367da7
Community Member

[advice needed] working on contract & sending proposals

greetings from greece, my friends!

i'm two months-upwork-old and have got some contracts which basically made me stop sending proposals while working..

just wondering what do you, fellows, do while on the job? how many proposals do you continue sending out? 

"fishing" for best practices 👻

3 REPLIES 3
luqman_mak
Community Member

could have sworn i saw your post on coffee break.
hello, congrats on the contracts.  Its easier to 'fish' by diving into the community, there are lots of things that arent completely obvious.

7b367da7
Community Member

thanks so much for your note, luqman, i did search community for this subject in multiple ways but did not find anything 😞 so, do you continue to send proposals while working on contracts? i see, you've been an active member and have already got experience to share with me a piece of valuable advice ))

luqman_mak
Community Member

Everyone has a different approach to it. For me, i send out proposals on a moderate rate keeping in mind two things; if i win the contract, i would have to do it & connects. I tend not to stretch either. 

In these forums, you tend to get more information by reading everything as sometimes the thread topic is one thing but the discussion braches out into many other sub-topics and valuable unindexed experience is there amidst those posts

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths