🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » advice
Page options
kosiom-wilson
Community Member

advice

hi new user

I have sent proposals and i havent win any project can someone advice what I am suppose to do

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Wilson and Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ahmed1288
Community Member

Hi Wilson,
I am Also Have the same issue, I have 33 proposals without hiring or closed or canceled. there are 6 Connects and I can't buy another connects. I am in holding, losing my time and trustability about projects here. For this reason, I left another Platform After 4 years of working on it. If you find a way to stand out let me know. 

Regards, 
Ahmed

hello bro,

it has been really hard to get work, if you also get a way out let me know

NikolaS

Hi Wilson and Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks, Nikola for your response, hope we all can succeed together here.
Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths