🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: acceptance to join Upwork?
Page options
capostscript
Community Member

application to join Upwprk

I joined Upwork a while ago, did not find offers that suited me at the time, so no activity on the site.

Recently received mails say8ng there are jobs for which I am eligible - so, I have responded ... looked at advertised jobs, updated my profile, wanted to put in a proposal ...now continuously get a message that I am unable to joiin and that an e-amil has been sent with information on the matter. HOWEVER, there have been no such e-mails ... so, how do a proceed from here?

Sincerely

Christine **Edited for community guidelines**

Message that appears on the screen:
"It looks like we could not accept your application to join Upwork. To learn more, look for the email we sent you about your application. This email includes information about why we could not accept your profile and offers tips for reapplying, if you’re eligible."

2 REPLIES 2
capostscript
Community Member

What would be the matter if Upwork says "we could not accept your application to join Upwork?"

And then there is an additional note: "look for the email we sent you about your application."

So - no such e-mail has landed in my inbox ...

What's up?

Hi Christine,

I checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you described. It looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issues on your end. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths