🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » applying jobs for the first time freelancer a...
Page options
benard-ondara
Community Member

applying jobs for the first time freelancer applicant.

With expereince generated in applying for the job as a new freelance to upwork could like that you go throygh the materials necessary for submition of wining proposals in the platform i know you can get some knowledge and experience to write a wining proposal to a client. thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Benard,

Do you need any help with starting on Upwork or advice about something? If you have any questions about Upwork, please share more details so that I can advise you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

actually am unable to get a job please check on my account

Hi Benard,

It looks like you don't have connects available. If you feel like you need more connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Please note that submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths