🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » authenticator app issue
Page options
a870e632
Community Member

authenticator app issue

Hello, upwork

I have one issue regarding my account and I need your help.

When I created my account, I set the two-step verification using authenticator app on my phone. But that app was removed by some reasons from my phone.
Now I go to settings page on my upwork account, but it needs to enter 6-digit code by authenticator app.

Unfortunately, I can't get any code on my phone. Please resolve this isse.

Best regards.

9 REPLIES 9
LuiggiR

Hi Kirill,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
subhanaj
Community Member

Same Issue. Please help

Hi Subhanjan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,
I've got the same issue. Unfortunately, my authentication app were removed. Need help to fix this problem.
Thanks

Hi Shariful,

I've escalated your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist further with your authenticator. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1b9f90a6
Community Member

same issue help

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aimen,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
aniasta
Community Member

Hi, I have problem with confirming its me via authenticator app. I enter the 6 digit number generated by authenticator app in my phone and I can't go further- Next button is still disabled. Please help

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account and your code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths