🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: bank account verification failed
Page options
m_rami
Community Member

bank account verification failed

Hi ya'll! Tried to put in my bank account information but it says my verification failed- and to contact customer support. Can someone reset the system for me? I want to get paid!

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maatougui,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your bank account verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
maybell_n
Community Member

Hello! My account verification failed. What can I do?
Thank you
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Maybell.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kshuey
Community Member

My bank verification failed as well. I must have typed the wrong amounts in, I guess upwork hadn't sent any yet. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kari, 

It looks like you already have a support ticket for the same concern. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your ticket so that they can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
1b1a5a34
Community Member

Hi,
I am getting the following error while filling my account details, although the details I have put in are correct.
"Your request was unsuccessful. Please make sure payment method details are correct and up to date".

Suvidha

Hi Suvidha,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
1b1a5a34
Community Member

Okay.

Thank you.

1) How I can contact the customer support agent please solve this. I'm new start working on  Upwork showing on my screen after multiple attempts of bank account verification.  (verification failed. Contact customer support)???

2) How much amount enter there for verification???

Waiting for your good response!

Thanks

Shivam

Hi Shivam,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I tried many times to payment verification but I failed also contacted Upwork but they told me the same thing again and again " remove bank account and add again and verify" I did the same but showing same I don't know where I contact real Upwork agent, not a bot 3 times they reply the same message...... any real human here Please help me to get paid.

Waiting for your good responce!

Shivam

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shivam,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
cristinawilley99
Community Member

My bank verification failed.  I need to reset that because I need to get paid.  I need help.

Hi Cristina,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
i_olivia
Community Member

Hello, I also have the same problem. I got "verification failed - contact customer support". I have received the escrow from Upwork. What should I do ?

Hi!! I contacted the upwork live chat and they solved the problem
immediately. Try it, is really fast

Thanks. Where do I find the live chat ? In https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us page, I just found the Bot (Data) and "Contact us (Get help)" at the bottom.

Hi Ivana,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
gianse
Community Member

I misunderstood and add the amount multiple time for US account verification and it says account verification failed and contact customer support. Please help me to resolve my issue.

Hi Giancarlo,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your verification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths