cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank account verification failed

Highlighted
Maatougui R Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
1 of 11

Hi ya'll! Tried to put in my bank account information but it says my verification failed- and to contact customer support. Can someone reset the system for me? I want to get paid!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 11

Hi Maatougui,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your bank account verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maybell N Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
3 of 11
Hello! My account verification failed. What can I do?
Thank you
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 11

Thank you for reaching out to us, Maybell.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kari S Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
5 of 11

My bank verification failed as well. I must have typed the wrong amounts in, I guess upwork hadn't sent any yet. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 11

Hi Kari, 

It looks like you already have a support ticket for the same concern. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your ticket so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Suvidha R Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
7 of 11

Hi,
I am getting the following error while filling my account details, although the details I have put in are correct.
"Your request was unsuccessful. Please make sure payment method details are correct and up to date".

Suvidha

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 11

Hi Suvidha,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Suvidha R Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
9 of 11

Okay.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Cristina W Member Since: May 20, 2020
10 of 11

My bank verification failed.  I need to reset that because I need to get paid.  I need help.