🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » can i add my portfolio website to Upwork prof...
Page options
b092c1ca
Community Member

can i add my portfolio website to Upwork profile?

i want to add my portfolio website link to my profile to better showcase my samples can i do that or not

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Muniba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can share your external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Muniba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can share your external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
b092c1ca
Community Member

yes i will make sure that my portfolio website link will only include my samples and no contact details at all

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths