🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: can't add my certification on Upwork (inb...
Page options
joffrey1002
Community Member

can't add my certification on Upwork (inbound Hubspot)

Hi

Recently, I wanted to add my certification on Upwork (inbound Hubspot). When I go to my Hubspot account, I can't find the button "add to Upwork". When I go to my Upwork account to add my certificaiton, it asks me to follow this way. Can you help me to find a solution ? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joffrey,

I checked this and see that you have a ticket regarding this with our team, please allow time to them to response and update ticket and if you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having the same issue the "add to upwork" button is no longer on Hubspot.

Hi Nicholas,

We have checked and you have an open ticket about this issue. Please post any questions you have on that ticket thread and one from our team will update you for further assistance. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

The Upwork Help Center has just informed that Upwork does not currently accept the new Inbound Certification (there are now 2) because Hubspot has not integrated it's new Inbound Certification with Upwork. So, until then it is only the old Inbound Certification that is accepted by Upwork. I hope this helps anyone else that was having this issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths