🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » can't see time tracker
Page options
linmchugh
Community Member

can't see time tracker

Just accepted my first contract. we agreed to start August 15. I have downloaded all what IO need, so I thought, but can't find where to enter time. The tracker says I have no open contracts, but I do...or does it become available on August 15? The start time and recording time is grayed out, so I cannot use it? Does it become available on August 15. On the large desktop screen it shows the contract, (time & earnings, messages & files, work diary, and Terms & settings https://www.screencast.com/t/B6FhIxhL3fX. I'm really confused. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Linda,

In order for you to locate the information you're looking for, please go to your Account - My Jobs – All Contracts and select the Contract you're referring to. Once in the contract room, please go to 

Terms & Settings and click on the ''Rate'' link. This will present for you the Decrease rate pop-up window and the information you're looking for.

I hope this helped.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Linda,

Only once your contract becomes active, on August 15th, it will be available in your Desktop app for you to track time for it.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
linmchugh
Community Member

Thank you! I figured that. How can I go back and see what my net hourly amount is?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Linda,

In order for you to locate the information you're looking for, please go to your Account - My Jobs – All Contracts and select the Contract you're referring to. Once in the contract room, please go to 

Terms & Settings and click on the ''Rate'' link. This will present for you the Decrease rate pop-up window and the information you're looking for.

I hope this helped.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths