🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » cancel membership change
Page options
784a09d9
Community Member

cancel membership change

Hi,I have just upgraded my account and I made a mistake in doing that, so I would like to cancel the payment and buy some credits instead,

Pleasem help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with membership plans. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with membership plans. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I'd like to speak to someone about why I have been subscribed to upwork plus. All i wanted was to hire one VA for one small contract. I see the VA has been doing the work but no hours are logged and the agreed amount has not been charged for. However there are two charges on my credit  card in relation to Upwork Plus.  If I have automaticially been subscribed to Upwork Plus I want that rectified pleased and credited for any additional fees outside of the agreed contract amount.

thanks

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have an hourly contract with your freelancer. For hourly contracts, freelancers will need to download the Upwork Time Tracker App to track the hours they work. You will be automatically invoiced for the hours they logged. To learn more about how to pay for hourly contracts, please check out this article in our help center. 

Regarding your concern with your Upwork Plus Plan, one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths