🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » cannot get past the 'Create Profile" section.
Page options
majaro
Community Member

cannot get past the 'Create Profile" section.

I am trying to create a profile and cannot get past the 'Create Profile" section.

I have tried clearing caches, clearing cookies, restarting browers and using incognito windows in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I have also tried it on my mobile device. I am stuck.

I also tried making a new account and the same thing happened. This is the only option I have for moving on. I click this button and all that happens is that the page refreshes. Please help me

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Magdalena,

I just checked your account and can see that you have not added your city and that is the reason why you can`t submit your application. Please add your city and click on the green button at the bottom.
If there's other issues with your application that needs to be fixed, once you click on Review Application the fields will be marked in red.
If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have done it several times no errors and It still holds me on the same
page.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the confirmation Magdalena,

I've escalated your issue to our technical team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork
8e498d10
Community Member

I am having a similar issue of not getting past the "create a profile" page from client or freelancer. 

Hi Brian,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you here with further assistance in creating a profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths