🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: certificate conformation
Page options
8eaf7e06
Community Member

certificate conformation

Hi, I was trying to complete my profile 100%. but in the certification block, I put my certificate of Amazon(VA), it's been many days, and still cannot get any response from upward.
Kindly anyone knows what's the issue. I had tried two times.
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ali, 

Please know that only certifications listed in this help article can be added and validated. You can suggest a certification that's not on the list and the team reviews suggestions and updates the list based on the demand from time to time. However, we won't be able to provide information for when your suggestion will be added.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Ali, 

Please know that only certifications listed in this help article can be added and validated. You can suggest a certification that's not on the list and the team reviews suggestions and updates the list based on the demand from time to time. However, we won't be able to provide information for when your suggestion will be added.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8eaf7e06
Community Member

Thanks, Really helpful for me.

Hi Nikola,

I submitted my Google Analytics Individual Qualification but this is yet to appear on my profile.

Can you please advise?

Hi Chima, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and could see that you already have a support ticket related to your concern with this certificate. Could you please try to follow the instructions our team shared on your ticket so that they can review your certificate? You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths