🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » client contact
Page options
bneptune
Community Member

client contact

How am I contacted for a job after submitting a proposal ?

3 REPLIES 3
40fac38e
Community Member

Bonnie N wrote:

How am I contacted for a job after submitting a proposal ?

The client will contact you via message for an interview or send you a job offer for you to accept. You will receive a notification.

After submitting my proposal, the client changed/amended the mandatory question. I have no issue with the client amending the question, however it really affects the answer I submitted. I would like to answer the newly amended question but can't seem to find a way to contact the client. I've tried changing terms hoping for a text field where I could slip in my new answer, unfortunately this field was not available.

I understand why freelancers can't make contact with clients, however in my case, I should be able to resubmit at least my new answer. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Daniel P wrote:

After submitting my proposal, the client changed/amended the mandatory question. I have no issue with the client amending the question, however it really affects the answer I submitted. I would like to answer the newly amended question but can't seem to find a way to contact the client. I've tried changing terms hoping for a text field where I could slip in my new answer, unfortunately this field was not available.

I understand why freelancers can't make contact with clients, however in my case, I should be able to resubmit at least my new answer. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

You can withdraw your proposal and send a new one, for additional connects. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths