🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: client payment method verified before and...
Page options
arsalan-ansari
Community Member

client payment method verified before and after submit proposal not verified

I sent my proposal after checking the client payment method verified or not it was showing verified but after proposal submited client payment method showing not verified what is that mean??

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arsalan,

Unfortunately, I can't share details for another user with you.

If you receive a message or an offer from your client you can remind them to verify their payment method. If they are experiencing any problems on their end, please ask them to reach out to us (Moderators) or our Customer Support so that we can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

no i didn't received any offer yet, what i said i just applied my proposal on the job, i only apply on the jobs which payment method verified. so what i saw the client method was verified but after submit my proposal it shows not verified.

and what do you mean by this "Unfortunately, I can't share details for another user with you."?? i didn't get you clearly.

Hi Arsalan,

It is possible for the client to have a problem on their end. As I`ve mentioned, I'm not able to share any additional information regarding another user with you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok i agreed with that but the team should show only one/valide status that payment method verified or not verified, as you know connects are not free now, we buy connects and its a worth for us to save connects. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths