Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused in get paid option

Active Member
Murad A Member Since: May 13, 2020
1 of 2

I am confused in the option Get paid it says.

In order to withdraw earnings, please complete a W8BEN Foreign Status Certification. If you are a U.S. taxpayer living outside of the United States, please complete a W9 Form.


I am not a US citizen neither living in US

how can I respond 

when I go to this option

 W8BEN Foreign Status Certification.

and clicking I am not a us person

it says 

enter Legal Name of Business

Provide the same name as shown on your tax return.

i am living in UAE and not having any company or have any tax status


Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 2

Hi Murad,

Feel free to add your full legal name in the field and file your form once you`re ready. Thank you.