🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » create my profile-add Education not responds
Page options
siripha89
Community Member

create my profile-add Education not responds

I am trying to complete my profile, the button to save&add more in Education section is not responding when clicked. What do I do?

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Siripha,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue? If that doesn't help, please share a screenshot from your end so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for quick responded

it was stuck as screenshot.
[image: image.png]

Hi Siripha,

It looks like you didn't attach the image. Could you please one more time? You can also upload the image on any image hosting website and share a link here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Siripha,

Based on the screenshot, it seems that the CSS is not loading properly which can be the reason why the button to save is unresponsive. Have you tried using a different browser to see if that helps? The page you are on should look something like this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
860a2c4d
Community Member

I am currently experiencing the same issue. I have tried the stated suggestions and the button still isn't responding.

Hi Destiny,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issue. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see on your end so we can better assist you?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a6ba5a58
Community Member

Same for me. I am trying to create my profile. I get to "Now Add Your Education" and the button doesn't work and I can't complete my profile

Never mind, solved it. There was an imcomplete job entry.

a6ba5a58
Community Member

I am also trying to create my profile. I get to "Now Add Your Education" and the button doesn't work, and I can't complete my profile. Tried different browsers and clearing cache

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths