🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: create profile-translation-save&continue ...
Page options
5mydu
Community Member

create profile-translation-save&continue doesn't work

Hi I am in the process of creating my profile. However when I input Korean as my language I can translate, it says "You must select at least one language you can translate". In addition, when I try to answer the next question (what skills do you offer clients?) It also says "You must select at least one skill from the list. Please start typing to see a list of matching skills".
Can you help me out with this? I don't know what keyword won't cause these errors.
4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi June,

Where you able to select your skills from the dropdown list?

When adding your skills be sure you're using the correct spelling and naming the skill in English. If you are having trouble finding your skill among the options, try some synonyms. For example, "fax" instead of "facsimile." Or be a little less specific. For example, try "technical documentation" instead of "electronics manual creation."

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

As I attatched the screen shot, I was able to select the first and second question.

But the two other questions (What Languages can you translate, and what skills do you offer clients) are causing the problem.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi June,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to finish your application.
Once you write Korean a drop down list will be showed, please select one of the suggestions and you will be able to proceed.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
It worked well with chrome!
Thank you 🙂
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths