cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer support chat link?

0270b203
Michelle M Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
1 of 7

customer support chat link?  WHAT IS THE LINK???

carlos-lobo
Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
2 of 7

Really? if really, a link is the URL where you can direct, the favourites for example are links, links are directions, are breachs, are actually connnections, usually known as the visual part it can be a word or a point, but it keeps inside a direction, so as last conclusion I daresay a link is a connection, better cannot be defined. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Michelle,

Are you asking how to access support team via a chat? You can click on the Get Help from Upwork link on this page and follow the steps to explain your concern, if there is no available answer for you in the Help Center, you'll be presented with options to speak with a support agent.

~ Valeria
Upwork
monicadianne
Monica Dianne R Member Since: Jan 28, 2017
4 of 7

This worked. Thanks!

kkorotev-upwork
Kevin K Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
5 of 7

I'm going to hijack this thread to explain that the process described by Valeria K only HALF works.  It leads me here:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067788-Identity-Verification

Wonderful decriptions of what needs to be done but NOTHING about HOW?

I've collected as much documentation as requested to begin this identity verification process, but what am I suppossed to do with it?  Where's the form or link or further information?

I NEED to taslk to someone because I have NO hardware for making video calls...I need an option.

still confused,

Kevin

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7

Hi Kevin,

You should be able to see a button to access chat and verify your profile at the bottom of the Help Center home page once you log in:

Screenshot_27.png

If you have a smartphone with a camera, you can complete video verification using it. I'll also ask the team to follow up on the most recent message you posted in your support ticket. 

Additionally, please note that you can only use an actual photo of yourself as your profile picture.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kkorotev-upwork
Kevin K Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
7 of 7

Valeria,

Thanks so much for responding.  If the route you suggest is the correct way then I simply misunderstood what I would find at the other end of the link.  I did indeed continue my request through this method and await further response.

Thank-you,

Kevin

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS