cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

desktop app login fails

Seif El-Islam H Member Since: Jun 25, 2017
1 of 24

Hi, I can't login using desktop app and got "invalid username, email or password", although I can login with the same credintionals on website.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 24

Hi Seif El-Islam,

Can you please try using your username if you were trying to log in with your email address, and let us know if you managed to log into the Desktop app?

Seif El-Islam H Member Since: Jun 25, 2017
3 of 24

thank you for your replay, Now I tired to login with my username and password on desktop but got the same error message. I can login in website using username or email. is it a bug ??

Dragan C Member Since: Dec 17, 2017
4 of 24

I have the same problem. Regardless of wheather I use mail or username, I am still unable to login through the desktop app (no problems when going thro. It brings back "Invalid password", or "Log in through the browser". I've reinstalled the app 2 times, and it doesn't fix it. Any help is appreciated.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
5 of 24

Hello Dragan,

Please log in to our website first before logging in to our desktop app. If the problem still persists, please let us know. Thank you.

Untitled
6 of 24

Thanks for the reply. I tried that, but it does not help. I use Windows 10 and updated Mozilla Firefox. I also removed the cache, then I logged on through the main site, but it did not change anything.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
7 of 24

Hello Dragan,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
8 of 24

Thanks, I've managed to go pass it by. I am using different browser (Microsoft Edge) to log in, so I guess my firefox created the issue. Anyway, thanks for your concern.

Anshul G Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
9 of 24

Hi,

I am getting error while try to login into the app

Screenshot_1.png

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
10 of 24

Hi Anshul,

I've escalated your issue to the support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a ticket to help resolve this.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS