🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » direct to local bank
Page options
gliaza25
Community Member

direct to local bank

ive been using payoneer to get paid but i try to use the direct local bank but now im afraid that my money will not get to my bank this week since ive been reading some of the user is encountering problem getting their money to their bank. usually in payoneer it will transfer to our bank on the next bsns day but why is it taking you a lot of time  to transfer our money directly to our local bank? and also i saw that you have special relationship in bdo here in philippines so i though maybe it will be faster but from what im seeing direct local bank is much longer than using payoneer in transfering the money.

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Gliaza Rose, 

Please know that I've also responded to your post here

Direct to local bank transfers generally take between 2 to 5 business days. This does not include weekends, and bank holidays. If your withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, you may reach out to us, or the Customer Support Team directly, and they will issue a trace for you.

The special relationship to the Philippine local bank, BDO, means there will be no charges levied on incoming remittances from your Upwork earnings when you withdraw it to your local bank. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths