🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: doesn't responds buyer.
Page options
billalkhan1
Community Member

doesn't responds buyer.

if a new buyer hiring me weekly for 30 hours but he doesn't give me any requirement and no responds a long time. then what I do.it will have an effect on my profile. thank you so much all.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Md Billal,

Keeping contracts with no recent activity open should not affect your JSS negatively. Additionally, if the contract remains open for a long time without any response from your client, you might want to consider closing it yourself. Please note that when you close a contract, the client is notified and will have 14 days to provide their feedback on the contract. If no feedback is provided on the contract by them, it will not have an impact on your score.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Md Billal,

Keeping contracts with no recent activity open should not affect your JSS negatively. Additionally, if the contract remains open for a long time without any response from your client, you might want to consider closing it yourself. Please note that when you close a contract, the client is notified and will have 14 days to provide their feedback on the contract. If no feedback is provided on the contract by them, it will not have an impact on your score.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

thank you so much sir for your valuable information. It's really very helpful to me. can you can give me an idea. how many days after take be better to close it.

Hi Md Billal,

When you wish to close an idle/inactive contract is up to you, and how you manage your freelance business. You may opt to wait for a few more days, and notify the client that you intend to close the contract if you don’t hear back soon. Doing this ensures that your client has been informed of your intentions and hopefully doesn’t cause any issues.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

thank you so much, sir for your valuable information. It's really very helpful to me. yours sincerely,billal **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths