🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » eLearning or Instructional Design category
Page options
fakharimamjutt
Community Member

eLearning or Instructional Design category

Hello Everyone,

I had signed up as an Instructional Designer & eLearning Developer but in category drop-down list I wasn't able to find my specific niche.

QUESTION 1:

Can someone please help me in selecting the correct category for Instructional Design & Learning Developer? so that I can only focus on niche without being over-saturated with other niches.

QUESTION 2:

How I will know that my profile is approved? so that I can start bidding on job posts.

I'd really appreciate your kind responses to my query!

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fakhar,

Can someone please help me in selecting the correct category for Instructional Design & Learning Developer? so that I can only focus on niche without being over-saturated with other niches.

I checked your specialized profile, double-checked with our team and can confirm Instructional Design is the right category for your specialty and skills you've listed at this time. We'll continue to expand the list of specialties and for this reason I'd like to ask for your feedback. Please feel free to suggest other specialties if you feel the one you selected isn't specific enough and also let us know if you'd include any additional skills in this category.

QUESTION 2:

How I will know that my profile is approved? so that I can start bidding on job posts.

I can confirm your profile has been approved, welcome to Upwork! As a new freelancer, I'd strongly suggest reviewing these resources before starting to submit proposals. Keep us updated on your success and follow up in the Community if you have any questions about using Upwork or need advice!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir,

Where exactly can we find the category 'Instructional Design'? Its not under IT nor is it under Writing. 

Hi Meenu,

You can find Instructional Design in the Accounting & Consulting category. Let us know if you need further guidance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello, 

I can not find that in the Accounting and Consulting category (screen shot below)

Capture 77.PNG

Meenu, if you are referring to selecting a Specialty for your specialized profile, you'll be able to find it in profile settings here. Let us know if you are referring to a different area.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Mr. Vladimir,

I hope you are doing great and keeping safe

Thank you so much for the confirmation about my profile.

However, I am still not able to find my specific category which is related to education I think there should be another 'Education' category.

For example:

Education>eLearning>Instructional Design, eLearning Developer, Learning Experience Designer, etc.

Thank you

7a6d4d54
Community Member

Hello

I am working as assistant professor and working in elearning/distance learning university, I have experience of using instructional design and content developemnt. But I am new here on Upwork platform can anyone guide how I may utilise my skills and capabilities?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths