🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » email edit problem
Page options
studioquixote
Community Member

email edit problem

Hello all,

Just created acount. I can't change my email. I need another to link with paypal.

Can't open contact info to change it...  Any help?  

Tnx!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marko,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko,

Look like you're still in process of completing your application. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Once you submit your application for the Review, you will be able to change your email address under your account settings.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for the answer. I think my application to join is not approved. How long it could take? What is the procedure, what should I do next to speed up application process?

Hi Marko,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths