🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » email verification not received
Page options
7ce6063f
Community Member

email verification not received

I have yet to receive an email to verify my upwork account. I cannot access any sort of email account to actually contact anyone on the upwork customer service team and quite frankly this is getting ridiculous. I have tried responding the email 5 times. It is a new email address therefore I have not received any junk mail and have no junk mail folder. I have however received one email. From guess who UPWORK to tell me to post a job which ofcourse I cannot do until I receive the email verification code.
4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjamin,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please try resending the verification email one more time? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much that has worked.

It seems this is a very common problem as it litters the community forum. I'm having the same exact problem even after resending several times even after it requires me to wait another hour to try to resend. And it's not in any junk folder. I'm out of options and need help here.

Hi James,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Could you please try resending the email now? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths