🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: expert on Social Media Marketing
Page options
ariyanmonisha
Community Member

expert on Social Media Marketing

Hi,

My name is Ariyan and I'm expert on Social Media Marketing. I would like to introduce myself so that you can understand about my ability. Here I have described my skill and eligibility. Now you can justify it yourself.

I am fully expert in Social Media Marketing, Data entry, web research, extracting email, data mining, Google, Bing, Yahoo, MS Office (Full), Google Docs, Google Document, Google Spreadsheet, Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster, SEO, EM, SEM, PR, B2B Marketing, Lead Generation, Directory and other related programs.

I can assure you that I will be able to submit your task in time with quality work. I work for my clients rather than money. Always I try to Provide my best for my clients happiness and through this I want to prosper in this sector. So, I have been trying hard and soul in my every work. I hope all clients are satisfied in my work.

So , I am waiting to be hired in this project to show my skills. 
Best Regards,

Ariyan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ariyan,

I see you're new to Upwork. As Jamie has already pointed out, if you'd like to send your proposals to jobs, you'll need to search for them in the marketplace, and apply to each job you're interested in. Here are some useful resources to help you get started: 

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
moonraker
Community Member

It doesn't work like that.

You need to find suitable jobs using the search function and apply to them individually. 

Thank you for your important words

Hi Ariyan,

I see you're new to Upwork. As Jamie has already pointed out, if you'd like to send your proposals to jobs, you'll need to search for them in the marketplace, and apply to each job you're interested in. Here are some useful resources to help you get started: 

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
5f26141f
Community Member

Hi Ariyan, I may have some small jobs that may need to be completed and im wondering if your the person for these jobs?

2f2c691f
Community Member

Good job

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths