cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback

da765086
Cindy M Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
1 of 2

Under "My jobs" it says client is awaiting feedback.  I have submitted feedback numerous times.  Why does it still have this message ? Payment is still pending.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 2

Hi Cindy,

I checked and it seems that you still didn't leave the feedback on the contract yet. Please go to the contract page, click on the 'Feedback' section and you should a button that lets you leave the feedback. Please note that the feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about leaving feedback on a contract.

Regarding your funds, I checked and they are, as you said, in the 'Pending' section of your Reports page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Hourly payments are in the security period from the time the client review ends on Friday to when the funds are released on Wednesday. For more information on how you can get paid on Hourly contracts, check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS