cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firstime to transfer fund from philippines i need an advice

Highlighted
Margarita D Member Since: Sep 5, 2015
1 of 7

hello i just want to know about local fund transfer can i use  my BPI or metrobank account?will it be directed to bank or it really needs to transfer it first to paypal? thankz in advance to anyone who will answer.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Margarita,

Please have a look at the information shared in these Help articles: here and here. You can also check the following discussions on the topic of LFT withdrawals by freelancers from the Philippines: here and here.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
3 of 7

Hi Margarita, 

You can choose either BPI or Metrobank for your Local Fund Transfer. The withdrawal will go straight to your savings or current account and reflect after 2 to 4 business days. Most freelancers from the Philippines choose BPI or BDO because there are no bank charges. 

You can also check out the help articles and threads that Vladimir shared for further information on Local Fund Transfers. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ramsky P Member Since: Jun 27, 2018
4 of 7
Does Metrobank have bank charges?
Cathy S Member Since: Nov 11, 2016
5 of 7

I use EON card of Unionbank to transfer funds from paypal. I just want to ask if I can tranfer my funds here in upwork directly to EON?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 7

Hi Cathy,

You have the option to set up and use Local Funds Transfer and Wire Transfer payment methods, but will need to confirm with your bank if your account is eligible to receive these transactions.

On another note, please upload a photo that clearly shows your face and complete your profile.

Cathy S Member Since: Nov 11, 2016
7 of 7

Thanks Vladimir,

Updated my profile Smiley Happy 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS