🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » follow up for my pay
Page options
dainy_delacruz01
Community Member

follow up for my pay

Hello upwork,

I would like to follow up my first pay here in Upwork. I started to work here last sept,14,2019. it is a weekly payout contract. but until now i haven't receive anything from my bank even single cent. there is a lot of processing time that I encounter just to withdraw my first pay, but it's almost 2nd week of October now. I worked hard to earn that money however it looks like it turned into a scam here in upwork. as per my client it has been withdrawn from his account it's just that upwork processing time is taking too long.  This is my reference number, 263363183, PLEASE!!! check it and deposit it to my bank account as SOON AS POSSIBLE!.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John,

Just to confirm, you`re referring to your withdrawal from yesterday correct? If yes, please keep in mind that it can take 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account.
If you don't receive your funds after 8 business days let me know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

John Dainy D wrote:

. I worked hard to earn that money however it looks like it turned into a scam here in upwork.

Did you actually make any attempt to work out how payment is processed on Upwork?

Maybe that would have been a good idea before accusing the platform of a scam?

Have you ever looked at your Reports Overview page?

Did you look at the help text under all the little question marks explaining what the different tabs mean?

Or clicked on the "When will I get paid" link?

I would like to follow up my first pay here in Upwork. I started to work here last sept,14,2019. it is a weekly payout contract. but until now i haven't receive anything from my bank even single cent.

Did you acually WITHDRAW any money to your bank account? If so, it takes a few days.

Go to Reports Overview page? - where you will find your money. Then maybe apologize for screaming "scam" when you were simply too lazy to educate yourself

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths