🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » freelance form malfunction
Page options
clev_heather
Community Member

freelance form malfunction

Hi,

I'm trying to fill out my info for the freelancer form, but there seems to be an error on the page.  It won't let me select language and other dropdowns.  I've tried multiple times on different days.

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heather,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are describing. 

Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and complete your application. 

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks. I did try that and it is doing the same thing. This is what it
looks like

[image: image.png]

Hi Heather, 

The file didn't attach. But I wanted to check if you're using a browser other than Google Chrome? Could you please share with us your browser so that I can share with you the steps in generating a .har file. It will help us look into this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Sure, I'm using internet explorer

Hi Heather, 

To generate a .HAR file: 

1. Press F12 on the keyboard.
2. You should see a component appear on the bottom of the screen.
3. Go to the Network tab in this component and press the green triangle (Play button)
4. Reproduce the issue.
5. To save, click the red square (stop button.) Directly to the right you will see a disk icon with an arrow on it.
6. Click this icon and save it.
7. IE only offers options to export as an XML or CSV file. Either format is fine. CSV can be viewed via Excel and XML can be viewed by any tool that can read HTTP Archive files, such as the Chrome extension, 'HTTP Archive Viewer.' 

Once done please send the file to me through a private message so that I can look into it for you. Please try accessing the page with Google Chrome to see if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork
02d87587
Community Member

I am experiencing a similar problem but I am using Chrome.

Hi Gail,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send us more information about the problem you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths