cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get paid

amani b Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
1 of 8

I want to change my payoneer debit card because I have a new one. but I don't know how. please help me and thank you for your time.

Community Guru
Zoltán N Member Since: Jul 23, 2015
2 of 8

@amani b wrote:

I want to change my payoneer debit card

No, Amani. At very first you want to change your fake profile photo.

BEST ANSWER
3 of 8

I am not hiding the fact that it's a fake one. please if you don't know how to help me than keep your thoughts to yourself ! 

Community Guru
4 of 8

"I am not hiding the fact that it's a fake one. please if you don't know how to help me than keep your thoughts to yourself ! "

Using fake profile photo (copy-pasted overview, stolen portfolio, etc.) is a violation of ToS. Before asking for help from the community, you should try to follow at least the most basic rules of the site.

5 of 8

I am completly honest about this photo I never said it was mine but I didn't stole and I am not here to work as a model or an actress to be obliged to provide my photo I am here to work hard to be able to pay my studies and help my parents a little. so please if you can't help stop attacking me like that, I  am not here to play around.

Community Guru
6 of 8

@amani b wrote:

I am completly honest about this photo I never said it was mine but I didn't stole and I am not here to work as a model or an actress to be obliged to provide my photo I am here to work hard to be able to pay my studies and help my parents a little. so please if you can't help stop attacking me like that, I  am not here to play around.

I am not attacking you. Upwork will suspend you, if you don't follow my advice - but the decision is yours, of course.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 8

@amani b wrote:

I am not hiding the fact that it's a fake one. please if you don't know how to help me than keep your thoughts to yourself ! 

lol

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 8

Hi Amani,

Please, contact Payoneer customer support and have your old Payoneer account unlinked from Upwork first before you could add a new one.

Also, as Zoltan suggested, you will need to update your profile with a real photo of yourself and expand your overview with more information about your skills and experience. Please, refer to this video for more information about how to complete your Upwork Profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS