🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » glitch in profile creation
Page options
robinlayne
Community Member

glitch in profile creation

I am a freelancer who is brand new to Upwork, and I can't post my employment history to my profile. Every time I try to go downward on that page to reach an Enter button, the page disappears, with all the info I wrote down. I've tried several times with the same result, and the employment section is still marked as not filled in. I was forced to skip it, but if I complete the rest of the application process, will I be rejected because of no employment history? Has anyone else seen this glitch? When will it be fixed? Please don't judge me on my incomplete profile information!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Robin,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Robin,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you! I didn't know how to clear my cache or cookies, but switching from Chrome to Microsoft Edge worked. I was surprised about that because all the other sections worked fine when I was on Chrome.

Hi I am having the same problem. I cannot scroll down to complete the Education page in my profile. I tried the solution given and switched from Chrome to Microsoft Edge. The same problem there and it is a brand new browser to my computer so there should be no cookies or cache to clear. Please help? I can't even get started yet until my profile is completed. Thank you! Linda

Hi Linda,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths