🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » google login issue
Page options
sadiq_pt
Community Member

google login issue

Hi Team,

One of my friend created an account last week using gmail login. And later added password. But now he is not able to login and he already logged out from the browsers. He tried cleaning the cache, logging in from different devices and different browsers. The error message he is getting is “your google account cannot be accessed at this time, Try troubleshooting this issue or contact us for help”. Can anyone help him ?

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Aboobacker,

I'm sorry to hear your friend is having trouble logging in. Please know that for privacy reasons we're not able to discuss another user's account with you. Feel free to let your friend know he can reach out to us through our different support channels and we'll be happy to assist him.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Even i am having issues in logging in through my cliend id - **Edited for Community Guidelines** due to google login issues.

Also, its been more than a couple of hours and i have not figured out how to reach the upwork support team yet.

why would upwork make it so hard to create a ticket?

Hi Mayank,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths