Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got "Raising Talent" email

Highlighted
maha e Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1 of 3

Dear All..

i'm new to upworks but i am already amazed by its stunning potential of giving ppl job opportunities and i really admire its supportive community..

....my question is that...i'm new to upworks and i did some proposals "no proposal accepted ye"...did some skills tests....and i received that attached email from upworks that they want to reward me with a raising talent sticker provided that i complete my profile....so i did as required still nothing happened...what shall i do to claim my rewarded sticker

also if any one could take a look at my profile and enlighten me of any enhancements i would really appreciate it Smiley Happy

Thnx again

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Maha,

Your profile looks pretty good overall but you may want to add some portfolio items to your profile and correct a few grammar and punctuation errors you have in your overview.

If you completed your profile 100% and meet all the requirements for Rising Talent program, you should receive your badge withing 48 hours.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
maha e Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
3 of 3

Thank you very much valeria for your fast response it was really helpful.....looking forward to recieve my badge .....yaaaay Man Very Happy

Spoiler