🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: hello please Let me know is this account ...
Page options
costadev
Community Member

hello please Let me know is this account is verified ? because my account is working but no email

please confrom that this email is verified ?

**Edited for community guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
colettelewis
Community Member

Shahbaz,

Your profile is a mishmash of misinformation. I am sure you studied at the academy you have stated, but I doubt very much that it offers the sort of Masters degree you claim to have. You have also lied about your location. 

Given that people with genuine qualifications are being turned away from Upwork, I'm surprised this profile has reached first base. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shahbaz,

The team will update you about the status of your account via a support ticket shortly.

~ Bojan
Upwork

@Bojan S wrote:

Hi Shahbaz,

The team will update you about the status of your account via a support ticket shortly.

I hope appropriate action will be taken. Otherwise I will not believe what the CEO said about new, inappropriate profiles being accepted on Upwork. 

@Nichola L wrote:

@Bojan S wrote:

Hi Shahbaz,

I hope appropriate action will be taken. Otherwise I will not believe what the CEO said about new, inappropriate profiles being accepted on Upwork. 

+1

Very intelligent comments from Nichola and Virginia.

"Profile not available"...

@Janean L wrote:

Very intelligent comments from Nichola and Virginia.

+1 is an intelligent comment?  Smiley Tongue

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths